|Check Rates Now!|
|Outdoor swimming pool:
Our swimming pool and spa makes for the perfect end to a hot Sacramento summer day.
Enjoy a quick swim or grab a lounge chair for a little pool side relaxation.
activities in the area:
Crocker Art Museum
Make a visit to the Crocker Art Musuem. The newly remodeled museum is located within minutes to the hotel. It is a trip worth taking.
Old Sacramento is bustling with fabulous restaurants, the west’s largest Railroad Museum, horse drawn carriages, views of the Sacramento River and so much more. Take a quick five minute ride to Old Sacramento and enjoy an afternoon or evening.
Governors Inn Hotel
210 Richards Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95814
| Our Best Services:|
Complimentary Continental Breakfast and Afternoon Tea & Sherry Reception.
The Governors Inn Hotel provides a Continental Breakfast from 6:30 am to 9:30 am seven days a week. Yogurt, cereal, toast, fruit, orange juice and coffee are part of our menu. In the afternoon we offer hot tea and sherrie.
• Complimentary Sacramento International airport, Sacramento Executive airport and Sacramento Train station shuttle (Operates daily from 6:30 am to 10:30 pm)
• Ample free parking
• 100% non-smoking hotel
• Complimentary local phone calls and toll-free calls
• Outdoor swimming pool and spa
• Complimentary afternoon managers reception featuring tea and sherry
• Free in-room, high speed, Internet access
• Complimentary lobby computer with high speed internet, email and WiFi connection.
• On Site audio/visual equipment available
• All rooms and Suites consists of an in-room coffee maker
• A beautifully decorated lobby for gathering or for a spontaneous meeting
• Warm and friendly staff to answer questions about local activities and attractions
• Fitness Center
• Cable TV with HBO, CNN, ESPN and 17 stations
• Impeccable housekeeping and grounds maintenance
• Same day laundry and dry cleaning service (Monday - Friday)